Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cali trip 2009

I just got back from California. Mom, Dad, and I were there for a week. We did lots of fun stuff so I have TONS to post. Way to much stuff to put in one post!!! So what I thought I would do was first give the highlights of what we did and then through out the week post more details with lots of pics.

We left last Sunday and stopped in Palm Springs and went on the arial tram. Then headed to our campsite in Leo Carrillo (just outside of Malibu). We camped for 4 nights and went to Solvang while camping. On Friday we headed down to San Diego and on Saturday went to the San Diego Zoo. We then left the zoo and drove to Yuma and stayed the night there and drove home this afternoon (Sunday).

I am very tired but had a great time. I am very sad to back in the real world dealing with life again. It was so nice to not have a phone (and most the time no computer) I didn't have to worry about anything happening here.

But life must go on. I just look forward to my next trip.

Georgia - I'll see you next month!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Isn't that the hardest thing! Coming back to reality. Well at least you get to go to Georgia next month. That is going to be fun for your family.