Last week I wasn't sick but felt like I might get sick. Have you ever had that feeling? Where you think you are about to come down with the flu or cold? Thats what I felt like last week. Although I never did get a cold or flu.
Saturday night my upper back and neck were really sore. I couldn't hardly sleep. I woke up sunday morning still feeling sore. I was up for about an hour - I had not eaten or showered yet - when my foot was really itching. That is when I noticed my legs and arms were covered in a splotchy rash. I thought I was having an allergic reaction - I took Benadryl, washed my sheets and pillows and laid in bed all day. The rash went down and I stopped itching. But when I got my rash my leg and arm muscles started to hurt - like I had lifted weights the day before - TRUST ME - I DIDN'T!
The only things I did that morning was to go out to my car to get my AIRBOURNE and I took one. But I take AIRBOURNE all the time.
Monday I could still see a few splotchy spots but it didn't itch and was only on my knees. My arms and legs were still sore but my back didn't hurt. I went to work. By the end of the day my feet were KILLIING me and my back was hurting again - but not as bad.
Tuesday (today) I was feeling somewhat better - my legs and arms didn't hurt but just a little. My feet and wrists however were very sore - but no rash.
I got home barely able to walk! I took off my shoes and laid down. That is when I noticed my ankles were VERY swollen! After laying down for an hour the swelling seems to have gone down. But this is all just a big medical mystery to me.
Tomorrow I will be wearing different shoes - hopefully that will help my feet. I will also take some flip flops to change into if I need to.
Any thoughts and ideas about what may be the cause of my pain?
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds like Lyme disease. Been bit by any ticks lately?
My mom suggested looking into it might being meningitis.
http://health.yahoo.com/nervous-symptoms/meningitis-symptoms/healthwise--aa34586.html
I hope you feel better, I know how unsettling it can be to be sick with something and not have a clue what's going on.
Okay, and she also was trying to think of something that might have been passed to you from the kids and she thought of fifth disease. It presents a little different in adults than children with joint swelling: http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/bacterial_viral/fifth.html
Is it lupus?!?!?! Is it lupus?!?!?!
Not a good thing to comment about to a recovering anxietite.
First off, my mommy instinct tells me it is some kind of virus that will pass in a few days. But if you want to play "House", I will go with rheumatiod arthritis.
Often my word verifications have real meaning. My word verification is 'tamis'... does that mean anything to you? I got nothin'. Sorry.
Lindsay seems to know the most of all the commenters. I'd go with her advice.
Post a Comment