Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Day After

Why does the day after a holiday have to be sooooooo hard? I had the toughest time getting up this morning. I have a rough start to my day. Luckily my day got better. I went out with the girls for lunch. We went to Lenny's Burgers. It was pretty darn good. The other two girls that ate there got stomachaches after. I didn't, so that was GOOD!

When I got home I went straight to work on my final paper. I GOT IT DONE!!!! I am about to hand it to my dad to edit. I always hate doing that. One, I don't like other people to read my work. Two, I don't want him to see all my errors, AND THREE, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WORK ON IT AGAIN!!!!!! But it has to be one. My instructor is a real stickler for the details. Which is good, that's the only reason this feels like a masters course! On to more classes and more bills!

No comments: