It is 7:00 on Saturday Morning. I turned off my alram clock last night so I could sleep in. However, I didn't know that I would wake up to POUNDING on the house. Yes , that's right, Kyle decided to work on the house at SEVEN IN THE MORNING!!! I guess I should be glad that he waited that long. BUT COME ON!!!!!!
Our family went to Fuddruckers last night to celebrate Clayton's birthday. I love their burgers, they are the best. I came home with Dad after dinner and everyone else went to a movie. I was just soooo tired.
Today I am going to a bridal shower out in Chandler. While I am out there I need to go to JoAnn's. Our kindergarten class is putting on a Thanksgiving play on Tuesday and we don't have enough costumes so I need to make a few more. I have abusy day, I better go get started.
I am just so happy that I don't have to think about homework. My last class was this past Thursday. I turned in my final paper and got all the points for it. The instructor said she was very impressed and didn't find an grammar errors in the paper and that has never happened before. I am glad I gave it to my Dad to edit cuz' he sure found ALOT!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment