
I know I am writing this post while upset, so I will end up hurting some feelings, but at the moment, I really don't care.
First, I am not the only one who did not know there was a rotation. I would think that if there was a rotation for the Christmas party, everyone would know about it.
Also, I thought that everyone would be excited about a craft white elephant exchange since most of the family blogs I read are about the crafts that someone is working on.
So, fine. Y'all do your own thing. Whatever

3 comments:
Just let me know when, what, and where, I'll be there. I had a blast this weekend. The food, family, games, and gifts were great.
Looking forward to next year!!
P.S. variety is the spice of life. I'm willing to try new and different, or just the same old stuff.
It's hard when you have a wonderful idea and some people don't feel like it's as wonderful. That happens A LOT to me. Some people just can't go out of their comfort zone. So I've just learned that I'm not going to be one of them. For what it's worth I think your idea is great. I would love it!
The rotation has always been between Grandma T and her children. If grandchildren want to get in the rotation I don't think that is a problem. Also not everyone has time to make a craft for the white elephant exchange. But I think were feelings got hurt was excluding the children from the white elephant exchange.
Post a Comment