I will be picking up the wedding photos on Monday night. I will try and get them up Tuesday or Wednesday.
I want to see them as much as y'all do!
Married life is great. It was the best decision I have ever made. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Life has settled down quite a bit. With the wedding planning over, parent teacher conferences over, report cards done and sent home, and illness gone, I am almost bored!
Not really, I am still staying busy but I can actually sit down and the end of the day and relax. Its great.
The day after Tim and I got home from Vegas, I got really sick. It started out as a sore throat that I thought was allergies. I had a dr. appointment that day for something unrelated and mentioned it to her, but she was just as unconcerned about it as I was. She checked my throat and all was fine. That night I was up all night with a fever and body chills. Tim was a sweet heart and was up with me getting me water and cold cloths. Poor guy had to go to work after only 3 or 4 hours sleep while I stayed home from work and slept all day.
I am finally feeling better. Still have a little cough but even that gets better each day.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad to hear marriage is treating you well, and that you are getting better. I remember the first time I got sick after getting married, and being so thrilled to have someone take care of me. It's good to know you are enjoying being a newlywed :)
I got sick ON our honeymoon...and then Steven did too. So, at least you got sick when you were home :) And your title for this post was totally misleading... I was expecting those pictures!! I can't wait!
I am glad life is awesome for you! You deserve it! Oh ya the food at your reception was AMAZING!!! I have never gotten full at a reception! I am still craving some of it!
Post a Comment