Saturday, October 2, 2010

Two Weeks

In two short weeks, I will be Mrs. Thurell. I am thrilled. It can't come soon enough!

I have been so busy. Work is keeping me very occupied. I am loving second grade. I have a VERY high group of kids, which also makes them very chatty. But I love all the things I am able to do with them that I wouldn't have been able to do in Kindergarten.

I was just thinking today that I picked a very interesting time to get married! Right smack in the middle of report cards and parent teacher conferences. I had to move PT conferences up a week since I will be in Vegas that week. That means I have to have report cards done a week early. Thankfully, all the parents don't mind doing it early.

The wedding stuff if coming along, thanks to my mom. She really is the best! She is doing so much, I feel bad putting it all on her.

She is doing the cake, flower girl dresses, table cloths, altering Erna's dress, making Ibis' dress, and all the other little things I can't think of right now.

I went over to Erna's last night and did the trial run for my hair and makeup. It turned out great.

Right now I am at Kate's. We just finished putting together the centerpieces. They are beautiful.

Oh, and anyone who wants pics....

You can take pictures when you see them at the wedding!!!! haha. NO SNEAK PEAKS!!!!

:)


1 comment:

The Quilters said...

That is so wonderful. We are excited for you. I know you'll be a beautiful bride. By the way this is your cousin. Not some creepy person;)