Friday night Tim and I rented When In Rome. It was a pretty cute movie.
Saturday Tim went to play paintball with all the guys. So I spent the morning running errands. I got to Tims apartment at 1:30 and Tim got home at 3:30. Tims lease is up next month so I went with him to look at a new apartment. That took quite awhile. He found an apartment that will work for his projector and screen. The apartment is in the same area that he is in now. Just across the street. He will move in July 19th.
Sunday Tim went with me to my ward and we gave my dad his fathers day gift. We got him the new Glenn Beck book. That afternoon we went to Tims sisters house for a bbq with all of his family. It was tons of fun.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment