Monday, April 19, 2010

I know there are large gaps between my posts, but it is rare that I am at a computer long enough to type one out. I will be getting Tim a Ipad for his birthday in June, so we should have internet then, maybe I can start posting more.

I am staying busy. Which is good. It makes the time fly by. Work is hard. My class is a monster. I have a meeting with the worst kid's parent this morning. She is trying to get him back in school. We will see what happens.

I am planning a trip to Utah in June. Probably the weekend on Tim's birthday. We will go see the Manti pageant and make a stop in St. George so I can visit a store there.

I have this coming friday off of work. I told Tim it would be fun to drive up to Flag for the day. Any suggestions as to what we should do there?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You have to eat at Bunhuggers. They have really good burgers.

Lori said...

If you have time, I've heard the Lava Tubes are really cool, just make sure you bring a flashlight and a jacket if you do it.