WWE was in town yesterday. For those of you who dont know, WWE is World Wrestlinng Entertainment.
Not that I have ever cared about the WWE, but it was very prevelant in my life this weekend.
Let me explain. I had a terror child in my class. For three weeks, on the days he was in school (he wasnt in school alot of the days cuz he was suspended several times) he would have to be physically restrained by those trained to do that.
So I took Thursday off, to get emotionally and physically rested from the hard week with this child. When I got back back on Friday the assistant principal was joking that we should all go watch the WWE to get pointers on how to handle this kid! haha. I told him that if we waited a few years, we might see this kid in the ring!
Then driving to Tim's after church yesterday, I got stuck in the WWE traffic. It took an extra 15 minutes to get there with alot of detours.
The best part - My little puppy, Tillie is trying out of Doggie WWE! There is a riser in Tim's living room. It is about 1 foot high. Tillie will get up on the riser and then jump down and land right on top of Titus. She did this several times. It looks like a wrestler climbing the rings and jumping down on the other guy.
ahhh, the WWE. I can live with out it!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment