I had major allergies on Thursday and lost my voice. My throat hurt so bad Thursday night. When Tim asked me what we were doing for dinner I told him I need soup. (I hate soup, so the fact that I wanted some should tell you how bad my throat hurt) I woke up Friday morning and got ready for work. By the time I was ready I used up all my energy. I told Tim I was calling in sick and he could leave Titus with me. (Tim usually takes Titus to work). I called in a sub and went back to bed. I only got up to let Titus out of the kennel to stretch his legs and take a potty break. Then I would put him back in his kennel and go back to bed.
By the time Tim got home from work I was feeling a little better but still didnt want to go out so Tim made pasta for dinner.
Saturday, Tim and I both slept the day away, not leaving the house until 1:30. We went to Carambas with Cara for lunch and then went home and played with Titus. We grilled steak for dinner. Mmmmmm it was good.
We found out Saturday night that my phone was not working so I spent a good 30 minutes on the phone with customer care trying to get it worked out. I only ended up mad. The phone was working Sunday morning, I still have no idea why it wasn't working.
Sunday night Kate and her family came over for dinner and a movie. Cara made amazing Calzones and we watched Loves Unending Legacy.
A good weekend overall. Way too short though. Even with my not working Friday.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment