Yesterday while Tim and I were at the carwash I told him I wanted tacos for dinner. He decided we should have a movie night. We called Kyle and invited them over for dinner and a movie.
We had chicken and beef tacos, spanish rice, and guacamole. For dessert we had brownies and icecream. Our movie was Sahara.
While at the grocery store Tim was looking at cornish game hens and was telling me he has always wanted to try them. That was when a very nice old man came by and told us they were good and very simple to make. So we bought four. We are going to cook those up for dinner tonight with Tims family.
Tim's Projection Screen. It makes for great movie nights!
Theater seating. Tim built the riser that the back couch is on.
A work in progress. Tim is building this bar so we can have somewhere to eat. He bought the stool but we both dont like it so he will take it back and keep looking.

No comments:
Post a Comment