At the beginning of the summer my Uncle Keith decided he wanted me to meet Tim. Tim is in his ward and Uncle Keith thought we would get along. He wanted me to go to his ward to meet Tim. I didn't. I just thought it would be weird to go to their ward just to meet a guy. So finally at the beginning of July Keith and Becky set up a double date. We all went to dinner and played mini golf. Then I went out of town for two weeks.
When I got back Tim called me and we went out again, and again, and again...
Okay now that you all know Tim, here is what we did last night. Sorry I don't have any pictures. I took a camera but never used it!
I got to Tim's at 8:30. His two sisters were there along with his niece and three nephews. We all went swimming and then had dinner. The kids had hotdogs and the adults had chicken with an apricot glaze, asparagus, stuffing, and potatoes. (Tim loves to cook) By the end of dinner it was pretty late and one sister and her kids went home. (His other sister Cara lives with Tim.)
Tim and I stayed in the living room and watched The Incredibles. Well, I watched the movie. Tim fell alseep.
It was a very nice night.
OH...
I LOVE IT!!!! It smells just like Tim! It is the best frog I have gotten (and I have gotten a lot of frogs!)

4 comments:
And what is it about so many frogs before finding the prince . . . (sorry I couldn't resist)
I love a guy that cooks.
I'm thinking there should be more blog posts about Tim. : )
I am so happy for you. You sound so happy.
Post a Comment