Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dilema

Some poeple say that a blog is like a journal - but really it's not. Everyone can read your blog, so you have to be careful with what you write so as to not offend anyone. With a journal nobody will read it until you are dead so if you do offend someone - who cares - your not around to deal with it.

I have come upon this dilema. I have some things on my mind. I am frusterated, hurt, and depressed and want to get it off my chest. But if I do I will have people mad a me, offended by me, or upset with me. So what do I do? Do I keep it all bottled up inside and let it fester into more anger and resentment? Or do I spill the beans? I guess I could always just write it on a piece of paper - then I could tear it up or burn it so no one will ever read it. But then will I have all the same issues because I never actually talked to anyone about it?

Today is just not a good day and I doubt it will get any better - actually, I am pretty sure I will be more upset before the night is over.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well since I don't really know what the topic is, I can't really say how things would go, but I think you should still feel free to put whatever you want in your blog since it is your blog!

But maybe talking to a friend or family member about it might be a better way to get things off your chest?

Paul and Celeste said...

Hey Callie, I'm sorry things are tough right now. Bottling up your feelings is never a good idea. You have to find some healthy and trusted outlet for them. Only you will know what that is for you. The Whitings and I are always here for you!

Erna said...

So sorry are are sad and hurt. I love you. Lunch sometime soon?

Kathy said...

Callie you can always e-mail your frustrations to me. I can respond and then we can both hit delete.

Any time need to vent, type away.