Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Opps! I missed a day!

Sorry BEDA!!! I didn't post yesterday.

I couldn't post in the morning because the power went out! It was very interesting getting ready in the dark - and YES the power went out BEFORE I did my hair. Thank goodness I could throw on some Curl Rocks add some bobby pins and look decent. Surprisingly I got several compliments on my attire that day.

Then when I got home I got into the slide show mood. Thank heavens - there are only 30 more school days left! I am making a gift to give to my students on the last day of school. I have been taking pictures all school year - from their first day of school all the way to graduation pics! So I take these pictures put them in a slide show set to music, burn it to a dvd and send it home with the kids.

I had gotten very behind (I had over 400 pictures on my camera) not all of school - but still - what was with me. So I got home and went to work. I am almost all caught up now. I still need to make sure I have the music. The only things left to add to the slideshow are the kids in cap and gown and water day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift to give yur kids and parents. You're a great teacher!!