Clayton and I left the house at about 9:00 and drove over to Discount Tires. We were the second customers there. The employee was at my car before I even had a chance to get out. That turned out to be a good thing cuz we only had to wait 30 minutes.
HUMMMM - What to do with our time? Breakfast???
Of Course - Sonic is right across the street!

We ate quickly (I was cold)
20 minutes left - Dollar store or Kmart?
Kmart (we can see discount from there and will know when my car is done)
CAPS FOR SALE!!!!! (in case you were wondering - that is a very cute childrens book - check it out)




YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! the car is done - off to do Christmas Shopping. That turned out to be dangerous. I ended up buying more for myself and only got presents for mom and dad.
We did make a stop at Arizona Mills.
My kindergarteners didn't believe Christmas trees could be that big so I had to take a picture so they could see it for themselves!


2 comments:
What a fun day to spend with your brother, it is always great to have bonding time.
I love the book Caps for Sale! I worked in Laveens preschool for 11 years and every year we would read that book to the kids. We had a huge stack of caps so we could act it out, it was a lot of fun and the kids loved it.
Post a Comment