At Milano's Music I got some sheet music and a Disney Songbook. I have been listening to Marvin Goldstein in the car on the way to and from work. It inspires me to keep practicing the piano and surprisingly I AM improving. Some songs I haven't been able to play before are a little easier this time around. I just need to stay in the habit of practicing everyday.

I start school next week so we'll see how long my practicing keeps up. I think I will keep reaing - especially having to wait around until class starts at 6:30.
ON AN EXPTREMELY HAPPY NOTE- tomorrow is early release! The kids get to leave at 11:00. Even though I have to stick around for meetings it is nice every once in a while to have some time without the kids. PLUS we get to go out for lunch at a normal lunch hour. (instead of the usual 10:30 lunch)

No comments:
Post a Comment