Last night a new tv show came on, "Fringe" It stars Joshua Jackson (Pacey, from Dawson's Creek). I thought I would try it out. I read an article in TV Guide that sorta compared it to The X-Files. Now, I never watched X-Files but I am a huge fan of Joshua Jackson. So last night I turned it on and quickly turned it off after only 3 minutes. It was REALLY EXTREMELY GROSS.
Here is where the wonders of TiVo come in. I had it recording so I decided to watch it today and I would be able to fast forward throught the GROSS stuff. Turns out the gross stuff was only in the first 5 minutes of the show. HOWEVER, I have a pretty strong stomach for gross stuff on TV. So there were scenes throughout the show with a nasty lookin' dude, but that didn't bother me.
So I watched the entire episode (Minus the first 5 minutes) and am HOOKED. It was INCREDIBLE! Very good show and I really think it will last. I can see it being very popular.
If anyone missed it, there will be an encore episode on Sunday!
I LOVE THE FALL!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was an X-Files fan, so I have loaded this episode up to watch. I just finished the first scene and yea... I could handle the face melting and such. When he threw up in her mouth: grossness level maxed.
Looks good so far though! Can't wait to start making dinner ;)
Post a Comment