I have a little girl in my class that spends the day trying my nerves. She is very bright but can't sit still to save her life and thinks that she is suppose to do the exact opposite to anything I ask her to do. she is very deliberate about it just trying to see how far she can go.
I was walking through the teachers lounge this afternoon and the principal asked me how my class is going. I told her it is a good class but I have one trouble maker. SHe asked me if she was open enrollment. SO I went and checked after school and sure enough she is.
Open enrollment is when the student doesn't live in the school boundries. So they get permission to attend the school. The great thing about this is that if you have a trouble maker the principal can revoke their open enrollment and they have to go to a different school.
I am going to work really hard with this little girl but it is nice to know that if nothing works we have a last resort. I just need to take good notes on everything she is doing and keep up my communication with the mother so she is aware of her daughters behavior.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment