Friday, August 8, 2008

Heroes

Have you ever seen the tv show Heroes? I love that show. All the characters in the show have super powers. One can fly, another can heal super fast so she doesn't die. Right now my favorite character is the one that can freeze time and travel through time. The reason being - I WISH I COULD DO THAT!!!!

I have so much I need to do and the timer just went off - I AM OUT OF TIME!

I don't feel ready for monday but it is fast approaching. I refuse to go into work this weekend. So I guess what I have done is enough. I have everything I need to get through my day on Monday but I feel so unprepared! Oh well.

The one thing I am good at is not letting stuff bother me. If it is something that I can't fix, I don't worry about it. I was a trait I had to learn but it has come in handy. Just ask Kyle about the time I was in Mexico on a Saturday and my credit card info was stolen in Phoenix!

Oh Well! (I guess that is my favorite saying) Like Sully on Third Watch always saying "Crap!" You will hear me say often "Oh Well"

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Nick and I got into Heroes before he left for Basic, but have missed the whole next season, have to get back to that ;)

Good luck on Monday!