Monday, April 21, 2008

Amazing writers

As I surf the web and look at some blogs (of complete strangers) I find I really enjoy reading them. The level of the writing is incredible. It really makes me want to write like that. I just don't seem to have the ability. So I guess you get what you get. Or as I tell all my little ones, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." I found that it really doesn't rhyme but if you say it with a drawl, it actually works.

I have ALWAYS wanted to get out of AZ. It is just not the place for me. It is hot, dry and depressing. I have not been ablt to decide if traveling will help alleviate this desire to escape or if actually moving to another state is the only way. Because of school I have been unable to save enough money to travel. I have student loans to pay off as well as pay for my current classes. I will be done with my masters next summer and can then really focus on my need to travel. I would be great if the traveling I will be doing will keep me satisfied in Phoenix. I have never lived away from home and dont really know how I would do away from my family. I guess the great thing about all of this is that I have a choice. It is my decision and my decision alone on what I should do.

No comments: