Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sore Throat

I still have my sore throat. I read on the internet that it can last 5 - 7 days. It has been five. I called the doctor this afternoon to make an appointment but they are booked for three weeks. I have to call each morning to see if they have had any cancellations. I think that a doctors office should leave times open for emergencies. I guess they expect you to go to urgent care. Only my urgent care co-pay is 75 dollars. If my throat is not better by next week I may just spend the $75 and go to urgent care. At least there you don't have to wait three weeks.

I am lucky I am well enough to work. I just have to stay doped up on IB profen all day. One more day and I get a weekend!!!! I wish I didn't have to do all my shopping this weeked. I would really like to just crash and spend the day in bed. Makes me sleepy just thinking about it!!!! Sometimes going to be is so nice. Last night I went to bed at 8. When I told the girls at work that, they were shocked. They don't go to bed until after 10. I don't know how people do that. My bed time is 9 and sometimes that isn't early enough. I have to have AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep to have the energy to work. Of course all these other girls don't have a thyroid problem! Lets see them stay up that late when their thyroid is all wacked out!!!! :)

No comments: